Thursday, October 30, 2008

Date night

Tonight is family date night. Mason is going out for his very first time without us or my parents. He is going to the movies with my cousin, Cassandra, whom is 12 and her mom (my aunt) and my grandma. Okay, so it's really no big deal cause he is still going with family. But he is packed with money and jacket and he looks and feels like such a big boy on his first alone outing. Cassandra won tickets to see that weird looking movie, Beverly Hills Chihuahua. He is going to love it. He's been talking about it for weeks. I'm happy cause he gets to go for free and I don't have to watch it. Perfect!

Currently Daddy and Avery are on a father-daughter date. Avery has been very grumpy Allen lately. She is a moody girl to begin with, but she has been especially moody with her towards  dad. He decided to take her out to ice cream and spend some alone time with her. She was super excited to go - so I'm sure it will be time well spent with the two of them.

That leaves me alone with Jackson. He is cutting his two year molars, that seem to be never ending, and is a bit of a pain. I gave him some Tylenol when he woke up from his nap a bit ago and that has seemed to help. We have played a few games and now he is watching Dora, while I sneak away for some computer time.


No comments: