Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mason's performance

I have finally uploaded the video from Mason's performance on Friday night. The quality of the video on youtube really sucks.... Allen says its because our camera is 6 years old.

But you get the gist of the performance. He is the clueless one behind the leader in green. At times he is turning the wrong way and scratching his nose! He sees his teacher in the audience and that almost sends him for a loop. He tells me after, "I didn't know Ms. Muzquiz knew about my church."

Everyone told him and me how cute he was.... despite not knowing the whole routine! I'm proud of the hardwork that he has put into learning some of it and I know he will only get better cause he loves it!

I'm not sure how to upload it here.. I actually tried and it took all day and nothing happened. So here is the youtube link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlSu1fGjrfk

No comments: